Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My next decade weight loss goal

I have not really had a reward for myself since I went horseback riding. I have decided that it is time. The numbers on the scale are dropping much slower than they were which is to be expected, but I thought I would give myself some incentive. I want to go for a massage when I get down to the next decade. That is still 9 or so pounds away, but I know I can do it. My next long term goal is One-derland, but that is a ways off, so for now, I will look forward to a relaxing massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.