Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, April 15, 2016

Had a great week!

I am so excited.  I lost 2.4 pounds this week after amping up the exercise.  I had done Senior Zumba at the gym and missed my class because my WW meeting went over...imagine that, we LOVE to TALK!!!  So I decided to go to regular Zumba.....well, I walked into the wrong class room and it was actually Total Body Conditioning.....what was I thinking????  I survived, I was sore, and I went back again.

My goal for this week is to drink a smidge of water.  As I have said before I HATE water....I mean hate it!!! If even a drop slides down my throat while brushing my teeth it is purely accidental. In our meeting today, people were talking about different ways to drink water, different additives, etc. I have always been of the assumption that if I am going to drink water with crystal lite or lemon in it, I may as well drink water with Diet Coke flavoring in it...it is still water based, right!!
Well, I have been much thirstier since exercising more, so I decided I will try for this week to drink 1 tumbler of water a day. It is only 24 ounces, but just for this week, I will try.


I took this to the gym for my classes today and managed to get it all down. It is crystal light orange citrus something, but it was good.......well, better than plain water.

I will try.

P.S. my favorite thing about my cup is the lady laying on the loungechair...the caption says "I'm in a Meeting" - ha! My nurse manager gave it to me and it is SO true.  It seems like we go from one meeting to the next.  She does Orange Theory Fitness and works hard to maintain her petite figure.  I am hoping seeing the cup and thinking of her will inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.