Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, April 1, 2016

A Scale and Non-Scale Victory

So, this week, I have really struggled since Easter.  That rich sweet food really started my sugar cravings back up in full force.  I had really not had much that was sweet or rich, other than fruit and maybe a WW bar here and there.  Man, oh man, I had a sweet tooth this week.  I was also on vacation and at home and having to work hard to get some steps in.  It was tough to get back on track, but in my frustration, my son reminded me to not focus so much on the scale and look at how much I have changed in my appearance.  As I posted earlier, I was finally able to see a difference in my face.  Last night I wore some slacks that were getting really big on me.  That was a good feeling.

I went to my meeting today and was down 0.6 pounds, but it put me over the 35 pound mark so I got a 5 pound star.  I felt bad because it really was not a great week, but I have to be proud that I have lost those 35.2 pounds, one little 10th of a pound at a time.

So for this week, I will celebrate.  Thank you Weight Watchers for what your program, your meetings, your leaders, your online community and now my friends are helping me to accomplish my goals.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.