Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, April 29, 2016

I love my Weight Watchers meeting and my Weight Watchers friends

I never in a million years would ever think that I would enjoy going to a Weight watchers meeting.  I always went with dread....facing the scale, being embarrassed.  When I started this time, I tried several meetings until I found the one that fit, and I remember sitting there those first few meetings hearing people share and wondering if I would ever feel open enough to speak up.  Thankfully, I have made some sweet friends along the way and we are here for the long haul.  It is funny we get there 30 minutes before the meeting so we can chat, then we stand in the parking lot for 30 minutes after the meeting to chat.  Who would have ever thought.........................

this was the week that I was fairly certain that I was going to starve to death.  Someone on the Weight Watchers board said if you are hungry, eat an apple....if you don't want an apple, then you are not really hungry.  I ate a bunch of dang apples this week and it paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.