Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, April 22, 2016

39 pounds down!

It really is the little things! I have been going to WW longer than 16 weeks, so I was upgraded to a brand new book. Our leader even gave me all new 5 pound stars so I could keep on adding to my weight loss. We love our 5 pound and bravo stickers. I really like Susan our leader and Sharon at the scale. They are great. I have made some great friends at my Friday morning meeting too. I am so thankful for that support system.

I had a 0.8 pound loss this week, so, as they say, slow and steady wins the race. I am almost to the 40 pound mark....maybe next week or so. Until then, I will keep on tracking and exercising and drinking the crystal light flavored water. I didn't get this way over night and I will not get to goal over night either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.