Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Cupcakes!!!!!

So, this photo is just too funny not to share. Thank goodness my cupcake cravings have subsided, but if you have followed my blog, you know that they are my weakness. I just had to share this.

I have been on plan all week, been exercising at the gym or walking at least 4 times this week. I have even drank some water. Tomorrow is my weigh in day. According to my scale at home I am still the very same, but I know that I am working the program and I will get results. It may not be this week, but it will eventually come off. I am still looking forward to my meeting tomorrow because I have made such great friends there and I go there for support, not just to face the scale.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.