Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Getting Ready to go Sing

It has been a busy week for Servants Heart.  We sang at Sweetpeas in Bartlett on Friday, we sang in Millington at the Nazarene church last night and we are leaving in a few minutes to head to Selmer to sing at the Latta Center.  It has just been crazy busy.  I got up at 7 to start getting ready.....my hair is a chore!!!  Dwayne on the other hand slept till 9 and 20 minutes later, he is showered, shaved, teeth brushed and ready to go.  Ugh!!!!  Men!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.