Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Beautiful Song

This afternoon, Kenneth texted that he would like for me to learn a Perry's song "The Potter Knows the Clay".  I listened to it on the way home from work.  Dwayne and I listened to it on the way to our LFBC Lifegroup tonight.

We were sharing our testimonies.  and one of the guys there was talking about thinking back to a time of trial in your life when you just didn't know how you would ever make it through and you are able to see that God was really in control and He knew the plan.  Much like the Potter and the Clay.

It reminded me of the song that we had just heard for the first time this afternoon.  I love it when the Lord shows Himself like that.  It confirmed that I need to learn the song.

It might be a little twangy, but the message is beautiful, and it is right in my range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.