Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, March 4, 2016

Another loss this week, but I was sick so not sure it's really reflective of weight loss

I lost 3.8 pounds this week for a total of 28.8 pounds.  I did very good at the beginning of the week, then the stomach bug hit our house hard and I was sick and did not eat anything for 2 days and very little the third day.  I  know that some of this is just weightloss from being sick.  I am so worried that next week I will have a gain, just because some of this was not true weight loss.  

I will just have to really stay on track this week and make it worth the while.  


 Each week when I move my pounds lost marbles over, I always think, I sure will be glad when I can't see the bottom of the jar.  It is getting closer and closer.  Maybe by the time April rolls around, the entire bottom of my jar will be full of marbles.  It is the little things.  

I still have such a long way to go, but I am really starting to tell a difference in the way my clothes hang.  I started singing with Dwayne's quartet recently and they wanted to make a few pictures.  I can actually tell a difference - and yes, my other foot is in there, it was a little bit wet and my shoe was getting stuck in the mud :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.