Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, March 25, 2016

only 30 points per day :o(


Soooo..........the day has finally come that I only get 30 points per day. Pooey! I knew it would get here sooner or later, but it just seems like not enough points.

I guess it is a double edged sword. It means that I have already lost some weight and am smaller, so I don't need those extra points, but it also means that I will have to carefully budget my points so I have enough when supper rolls around.

I have never used very many weekly points, so I know I will be alright, but it is just another adjustment that I will need to make.

Some weeks, I wonder if I should be using some of my weeklys because the day will come that I will need to use them and I don't want to have a gain. Who knows??? I guess the program has worked for me so far, so I will just keep on doing what I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.