Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, March 25, 2016

still losing my marbles


I am so excited that I decided to do the jars of marbles when I started Weight Watchers. Let's face it, I am a pinterest hoarder. I have pinterest boards and boards of food I will never cook, homes I will never buy and crafts that I will never make. But, this was one idea that I did. I love the visual of the marbles. Each Friday when I go to my WW meeting, I cannot wait to get home and move my marbles and blog about it. It is silly I know.

I also love the WW challenges. They are so fun. It is not competitive at all. We are all winners, but it is fun to see if I can reach the goal set forth for the challenge.

I even started my own challenge "Beach Bound - Lose 20 Pounds". It is such a great way to encourage each other.

I also love the groups that I follow, especially the WW Losers with Faith group and the Motivational Weightloss Quotes group. Never thought I would love the E-tools as much as I do.

Glad to have somewhere to go to if I just need to "talk"

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.