Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

My First Weight Watchers Reward

This is me and Casper...............I have been doing Weight Watchers now into my 3rd month.  I had made my first goal to be 25 pounds.  When I reached my goal, I would go horse back riding.  I wanted to ride without having to worry about the weight limit to ride.  Today was the day.  I loved it!!!

I rode Casper and Dwayne rode Ole Joe.  it was fun 

it was a trail ride.  The lady behind me in the green, it was her birthday.  we were nearing the barn and her horse, Tucker, got spooked and she got kicked off.  Of course the rest of our horses got spooked too, but we managed to pull those reins tight ange hang on.  

It was so fun!!!  My saddle even fit into their saddle ok...ha!
We will for sure do this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.