Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, March 25, 2016

4th of July goal



So they say that you should tell someone about your goal. My first goal was to be able to ride a horse.........I did that after losing 25 pounds.

My next goal is to have lost over 50 pounds  by July 4th. I had hoped to make it to that goal by the time we go to the beach in early June, but that is just not realistic. It is too much too fast, but an extra month seems like it could actually happen. We will see.

I have not exactly figured out what my reward will be, so I will be thinking about that. New outfit?? Massage? Bathing suit? Weekend getaway??

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.