Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, March 18, 2016

The Bottom of the Barrel - 32 pounds down!!!!

So........I had a good week on Weight Watchers, in fact, in a hurry, we ran through Sonic on the way to see Tribute in Dyersburg after work last night.  I got a corn dog kids meal for 15 points, funny thing was I was full after eating only about 3/4 of the meal and the GREASE.....yuk!  It is funny how your tastes change.

A few weeks back I was talking about my jar of marbles.  I could not wait until I could no longer see the bottom of the jar.... TODAY WAS THE DAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.