Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

29 pounds down total!!!

as expected, I did not have a large weight loss this week. I was coming off of a bigger loss following the stomach bug last week, so I knew my body would need to re-hydrate.  I just worked hard to stay on the program and track and use only my daily points.  I was unable to exercise very much because I worked very long hours every night this week...some nights getting home at 10-11 p.m.  I did eat drive through a couple of nights.  I tracked and ate smaller point options, but not nearly as many fruits and vegetables.

I went to the grocery today and did alot of food prep for the week, so hopefully today will be better for me.

Until next week, I still count it as a loss......even if it was just 0.2 pounds.

OH...OH....OH!!!!!  I can cross my legs.  I did not even notice, but one of the ladies in Dr. Reddy's office noticed.  That is a non scale victory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.