Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Married to a Football Junkie!!

It is January 2nd, and today is bowls game in the SEC. He started watching at noon today with the Rebels in the Cotton Bowl and then watched Arkansas in the Liberty Bowl, and now I don't even know what teams he is watching.

I went to momma's house for a little while today and just wandered around, I got her bills ready to pay, I talked to Uncle Howard. He is leaving tomorrow to go back to Arizona. Annabeth and I went to the nursing home to see Granny and Uncle Porgy had gotten back up there to see her. She has settled in nicely, and seems to be doing OK on her rehab, it is just that she wants to go home and I don't think that is in the plan for her. We are just taking it one day at a time....with our grief, as well as with dealing with granny. We are scheduled to have a family multi-disciplinary meeting at the Rehab on Monday with my uncle, my sister and myself. Maybe we will find out more about the plan.

I just got through shampooing and drying and straightening Annabeth's hair. Boy, oh boy, she has LOTS of hair. She said she wants to be a hairdresser when she grows up and she wants to work at a beauty salon....look out April. She may work for you one day.

I guess I will close for now, I need to get ready for church, Pastor Ritchie sent a text message inviting everyone to church in the morning, he said you might as well come "you haven't been to church all year". He is so funny. Till then...........kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.