Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

I survived my first day back at work. It was much anticipated, and after the initial hugs and offers of condolences, and a few tears, it was back to work as usual. Lots of gossip (not us!!!), giggling, chatting, loving the babies, catching up, and just having a good day. I knew it would be a good day because the last song I heard when I pulled into the parking garage on 104.5 WRVR was K.C. and the Sunshine Band singing Shake your Booty....you can do it!!! I always loved that song and my friend, Alecia, sings it to me. In fact she called me at work to see how I was doing.

I appreciate the people who searched me out today to offer words of encouragement and support, even people you might not expect. It just goes to show, you don't know whose life you will touch one day.

I am working 8 hour shifts this week, then next week will be back to my full schedule again. I was glad to be staffing today and not in charge.....I had totally forgotten how to set up the "Head Cooling" machine. UGHHH!!! I guess I need to get busy and start remembering. Thank goodness I was not in charge today.

I guess I will close for now............am waiting on the Pizza Man to come.....k

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.