Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Circle of Life

In case you have not been on facebook, I found out yesterday that I am going to be a grandmother. Can you believe it? I am WAY too young to be a Grand. I am excited though. I love babies. Babies change the dynamic of a family completely. It will be good for Sarah to be responsible for someone and to have someone to love unconditionally, and I secretly hope the baby is a little like her....it would serve her right, Ha! It is funny how the circle of life changes....we go from death to new life. The really funny thing is that my momma LOVED babies and she was Sarah's biggest fan.

Now I have a whole new set of things to worry about....money, maternity clothes, doctors, healthy baby, baby clothes, milk, diapers. Oh yea, it is HER baby, not mine, so I can worry as a grandmother, not the momma.

Knowing Sarah, I am sure we are in for a long hot summer, but she is a strong girl and I know she will do fine. I love you sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.