Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Praying for strength for Sarah

Sarah is going through a very hard time right now, she is alone, she has financial struggles and she is trying to raise 2 little boys by her self.  I know that there are often times that she is just worn out.  I know because I have been there before as a single mom to a small child....but I only had 1, she has 2.  I heard this song and thought of her, my prayer is that she will be strengthened by God in order to face the struggles that she has to face day to day.  I pray that she can be the best mother that Noah and Hunter could ever have asked for and that we can be the best grandparents and parents that we can be to them.  Praying for peace in her life.

1 comment:

.

.

.

.