Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

My 47th Birthday!


Well, here we are heading out to eat for my birthday dinner.  I must say that Dwayne really outdid himself with my birthday this year.  I even celebrated with a birthday week this time around.  We went on Tuesday night to Benihana (we had a $30 gift card - that helps).  Then on Thursday night (my actual birthday), my family all met at Dixie Cafe and we had supper together.  Dwayne got me a chocolate covered edible arrangement.  It was YUMMY!  Mrs. Conlee, my sweet mother-in-law, made me a homemade yellow cake with chocolate icing.  I got lots of sweet gifts....thank you to each of you for thinking of me.  I love you all.  To end the week, Dwayne and I went to Ruth's Chris steakhouse.  We can only afford to go 2-3 times a year, but we always go for special occasions.  It was great as always. 

Anyway, I want to publically thank my sweet, sweet husband for going all out this year.  You made me feel really special, and I love you for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.