Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Do I look younger with shorter or longer hair?

If you have followed this blog for the last couple of years, you know that the struggle is real with trying to grow my hair out.  My girls both tell me that I look younger with longer hair.  It is still not really a "style" that I like and I still cannot achieve the same look two days in a row.  It is definitely a process.

I always had shorter hair because it was quick and easy and I needed that with chasing 3 little kids and working as a nurse with early, and long hours, but I gave in and decided to try to see if I could grow it out.

I asked Dwayne to remind me of this picture the next time I tell him that I am going to "wack my hair off"".

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.