Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Austin is College Bound!!!!

Go Tigers Go!!!!!
As you probably already know, our household is completely Ole Miss fans.....~Hotty Toddy~!!!  BUT.....Austin received a full 4 year scholarship from the University of Memphis, so he chose to go where the money is.  He is going to major in technical theater.  All we really hope for him is that he is able to get a J-O-B!

Annabeth started school 3 weeks before Austin.  On her first day of school (along with first day of school for all of Austin's younger friends), he came downstairs and said "so I guess this is what grown up feels like....not going to school".  I said "no grown up is paying your own bills".  He is a good kid.  He works hard.  He has kept me laughing for 18 years, in fact it probably got him out of alot of spankings because of the laughter.  It is hard to yell at someone to put their laundry away when they have a big red clown nose on....and any time I try to correct him, he says in THAT   VOICE "But Mutha".....He makes me crazy, but I sure do love him.

I am hoping that he enjoys college life and makes us all proud.  Don't forget where you came from, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.