Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hotty Toddy

Dwayne takes alot of teasing about Ole Miss.  He has been a fan since he was a boy and just like with the Dallas Cowboys, he has not wavered even when they are not winning.  But.......they won their season opener the other night, so I wanted to put up a post in honor of them being undefeated.

I just bought us tickets to see Ole Miss play the Arkansas Razorbacks in November.....at least they will be in Oxford, so will have the home field advantage.  I just hope it is not a LONG RIDE HOME....if you know what I mean.

I love you Dwayne and you know that I will walk up in The Grove with you any time and sit in those stands and cheer right along with you......as long as you buy me a diet coke and some popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.