Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Noah and Hunter spent the weekend with us



 
Sarah went out of town for the weekend and Hunter and Noah spent a few days with us.  They remind me of how old I really am.  I guess I just had more energy when my kids were little.  They sure keep me running.  It is funny to listen to them talk and really be able to communicate.  Noah loves to eat corn dogs from Sonic (or as he calls them, hot dog popsicles) and Hunter brought me a doll with a hat sewed on her head.  He said "Bae Bae Hat"!!!  I was so proud of him.  He has truly come a long way developmentally in the last few months.  I am thankful for the speech and physical therapists that work with him each week and help him to learn.


Hunter is such a sweet boy.  His excema is better.  He has a new physician, Dr. Kip Frizzell at LeBonheur Children's Hospital.  He did not just accept that it was excema, he did some further studying and feels like he has Mastocytosis.  Thankfully, there are medications to try to get it under control.  He looks like he feels so much better.


Noah is getting so tall and becoming such a sweet little boy.  I will admit that "mine", "my" and poking his lip out and crying are all a very big part of his vocabulary right now, but he is turning three in a couple of days, so I guess that is to be expected.  He still loves his PeePaw better than anything in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.