Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sarah could sure use some prayers


Sarah is now separated and living alone for the first time in her life.  She is a single mom to two little boys, and things are very tight financially.  I told her we need to pray and hope for a "loaves and fishes" sort of miracle for her.

She has moved into a place that hopefully she can afford, it is about 25 minutes away from us, but only about 10 minutes from my dad, so at least there is family close by.  The place is really cute, we got everything moved in and things are starting to settle in place.

As you can imagine, when you are first going through a separation, you have anger, fear, sorrow, and loneliness.  I am just praying that she will get involved in a church and make some friends and that she and Noah and Hunter will grow and thrive.  I love her and those boys more than she will ever know.

Please remember them in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.