Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, May 27, 2016

What does 47 pounds look like?????

We had a substitute leader at our WW meeting today.  I missed Susan and her enthusiasm, but it was great to hear from someone who has lost 103 pounds.  She even had before and after pictures.  Someone at the meeting got her 25 pound charm.  We were so excited for her.  Shirley told her to go to the dog food aisle the next time she is in the store and pick up a 25 pound of dog food and just see how far she has come.

I had to go grocery shopping today so I went up the pet aisle.  I found two 20 pound bags and two 3 1/2 pound bags....They were heavy individually to pull down off the shelf and put back.  It is CRAZY!!!!  It was a great visual.

I decided to chunk my old scale (and I did buy a new one) because the weight fluctuate so much even weighing 3 times in a row, it had become very discouraging.  This scale was only off by 0.2 lb from the scale at my meeting.  Now if I could just not be so obsessed with the number.  I need to just work the program, track my food, go to meetings, get in some activity and the rest will come.  Someone today said we just need to "Trust Weight Watchers - it really does work"

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.