Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Story of the Blue Robe

As they say, all good things must come to an end. It is time to retire my blue summer house robe. It is stained, holey and has Sharpie Marker on it. To show how old this is, said Sharpie found its way onto my robe while packing to move to Bogalusa, LA in 2001. There was a small altercation with one of my children who shall remain nameless, words were exchanged and somehow a Sharpie took flight. I have worn this robe for the last 15 years. I think that each and every one of my kid's friends have seen me in this robe and heard the story of the flying Sharpie.....so with my losing some weight, I decided to get a new robe....its black and white polka dots....hopefully no more Sharpies will come my way, but if they do, they will be harder to see.

So to all the moms who might be reading this.....I am not a perfect mother, but I sure have tried hard and loved my kids the best I knew how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.