Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

10 Things About Me

1.  We owned horses as a child.  We had lots of fun throwing dried horse poop at each other. (What a way to start the blog....I am sorry)
2.  I play the flute
3.  Cupcakes....cupcakes...cupcakes
4.  I love to swim
5.  I have a job I love.  I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit.  I LOVE babies.
6.  We took my son to NYC for graduation a few years back and in the course of 5 days met Bette Midler, Bernadette Peters, Nathan Lane, Cicily Tyson and Tom Wopat (Dukes of Hazzard............be still my heart)
7.  I sing alto............I was always jealous that I could not sing soprano.  If you sing alto and or just want to hear something funny listen to this youtube video called  The Alto's Lament
8.  I love watching Law & Order and Cake Boss...........my husband will hand me the remote after watching ALL of the sports and will say "you wanna watch cookin' or killin'?"
9.  I can clog (similar to tap dance)....haven't in a LONG time, but maybe I will get out the old tap shoes.  It was great exercise.
10.  This is the first time in my entire life that I have ever had long hair.  My momma loved the pixie hair cut and since Dorothy Hamil skated in the 1976 winter olympics, I had the famous Dorothy Hamil wedge haircut.

This is my glamour shot circa 1990.  My wedge was shorter, longer, straighter or curlier, but I wore it until probably 2009 when I started trying to let it grow.  Ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.