Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Nathan's 29th Birthday

Today Nathan would have been 29 years old.  I still miss him and wonder how life would have turned out had he lived.  I am so thankful to work in a NICU so I can see and hold tiny babies like him.  It reminds me of him so that I will never forget, and I also feel like I can show compassion to those scared, young moms like I was so long ago.

Happy Birthday my sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.