Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Austin's New York Adventure

Today is the day that Austin has dreamed of for so long.  He is leaving for New York for 11 weeks.  He is going to an internship at Stagedoor Manor.  It is about an hour train ride from NYC, but he is going a week early so he can see the city and see some shows.  

It seemed like such a good idea at the time, but now the reality is setting in that my 6 foot tall, 125 pound silly, goof ball kid is going to New York for the whole summer by himself.  I am excited and scared and happy and sad all at the same time.

I am praying for traveling mercies for him as well as his safety while in New York.  I am praying that he learns alot, makes lifelong friends, makes some great contacts, eats something more than Pringles and Diet Coke, manages his money wisely, remembers where he came from, and most of all that he keeps God first in his life. 

 He is my little boy after all.

I love you Son!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.