Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Feeling Skinny Today

I always felt like it was such an oxymoron to buy jeans or a dress size 26 petite. I sorta feel the same today.


Our Weight watchers leader has talked recently about getting rid of the old clothes in your closet as they become too big. That clothes that are too big and look frumpy don't really help motivate you to lose more weight or show off your weight loss. I just hate to do it, it seems so wasteful, I keep hearing my inner voice say "What if???" But I am finding myself every single day going to put something on....even stuff that I just bought in the fall and it is way too big. I just hate to chunk them, but I hate to ever think of going back to them. I had thought of asking at my WW meeting if anyone needed any of these sizes while they, too, are transitioning. I just hate to spend much on clothes at the weight I am right now in hopes of losing more and heading towards my goal.

I don't know...............I just need to go through them and get rid of them whatever I decide to do.

But for today, I changed up the old WW uniform. I bought some T-shirts at Walmart for $4, so this is what I wore today. I felt so skinny. How is it that a XXL shirt can make one feel skinny??? But today, for me, it did.

down 45 pounds


My leader said today (actually talking about leaving food on your plate when you are finished eating, that it is OK to NOT clean your plate)....she said "You can either WASTE it, or WAIST it!!!!"

I am looking forward to the rest of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.