Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, May 6, 2016

My Weight Loss Tracker

My Weight Watchers Blog is called "I'm losing my marbles".  As you know, I am a very visual person.  I love my marble jars to show my weight loss ....well the name of this blog for my friends and family is called "It's the Little Things".  It truly is the little things in life that make me happy.

I love spending time at the beach.  It is just beautiful and soothing and relaxing.  I can get lost in my thoughts.  Someone shared a poem with me once called  "An Ocean of Grief " by Ferna Mills after my momma passed away.  Ever since then, the ocean has taken on a new meaning to me.  

At the bottom of this blog, I have a little Weight Loss tracker on it.  Of course, it had to have a beach theme.  It is a little sail boat sailing across the ocean.  When I first started this journey almost 5 months ago, I thought that little sail boat was such a Lllloooooonnnnngggg way from the shore.....just look at it now!!!!!!!  But like the ocean waves, my weight loss waxes and wanes, some weeks the waves are big like the losses, some weeks, they are small waves (and losses), some weeks the water is calm and steady (where I maintain),  but it is all part of me and my journey.  I wouldn't want to be anywhere else....at the beach... or in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.