Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Orange Beach 2016

We stayed at the Phoenix III - in Room 3014.  We won't ever do that again.  It was the first floor.  We were excited....no waits for the elevator.  Well, there was no elevator alright.  There were 10 steps to get in to the room.....ughhh!!!  That was alot of trips up and down with all of our stuff. 

We had red flags and Tropical Storm Colin brewing for a couple of days.  Orange Beach had their first drowning the third day we were there.  So beautiful but yet so powerful and dangerous.  





Don't mind me....I had to put my hair up....it was so humid and yucky!!!

Annabeth did a fishtail braid


The beach is her happy place too.



This was the place we got Hawaiian Ice each afternoon.



I love the pink sky

NONE of us should have gotten sunburned



We had a friendly game of putt putt golf and race cars with Steve, Tammie and Claire Pellegrin.  Steve told Annabeth that you keep score kind of like in baseball....high score wins, so according to his rules, the Conlees won by a landslide.  

Ummmm.........you lost something

This time of year the sunrise and the sunset is behind the condos, but the pink sky is still my favorite. 



This was the first year that I was not horrified to have my picture made....even in a bathing suit.  I am so thankful for Weight Watchers.

When Austin was a little boy, he got one of these and chased Annabeth around with it.  Every year we see it we think of him as a boy.

This girl loves to paint her nails on vacation

 
We missed not having Sarah and her family and also Austin with us this summer. 
It was so bright

It was still so bright.

It was SOOOoooo bright.




trying to be artistic

Annabeth got a mermaid henna tattoo





She's a dreamer

My happy place

My heart

















No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.