Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, June 24, 2016

Non Scale Goal

Weight Watchers is about losing weight, but they are trying to teach us all to look "Beyond the Scale", don't be so focused on the numbers.  They also challenged us to start some sort of activity goal for the summer.

As you know, I signed up the for St. Jude 10K.  I started the Couch to 10K program and have done good so far.  I definitely would rather run outside where I can look around rather than run on a treadmill.  I hate the treadmill, although I did it some this week because of the heat.  Today I did it outside.

My non scale goal is this:

I have a "fanny pack" that I use on my walks, it holds my phone and keys.  You see the little extension, THAT is my goal.  To get rid of that extension before December when I do the St. Jude 10K.

I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.