Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

My Vacation and Weight Watchers

I am so close to getting out of this "decade" of weight, that I really wanted to stay on track this week.  I am so close to another milestone that I just want to get there.  I KNOW I can do it!!!
Annabeth wanted dippin dots, so I had planned 3 points for the yogurt dots, but OF COURSE, they were out of them, so I got the 9 point chocolate dots.  It was tasty and thankfully I had the points to splurge.  I was glad to see the smile on her face as she got her cake batter dots.

We of course walked on the beach, but we even went to the gym several times.  One night late at night when me and Dwayne were in the gym alone, we even had our own little ipod dance party to Justin Timberlake's "Can't Stop the Feeling"....my favorite part is where he talks about putting a little sunshine in my pocket. (I will post the music video below....it is a very catch summer song).

I made a veggie omelette with Southwest egg beaters.  YUM!!!!  I have never seen them before. 

I was SHOCKED at how low the points were for grilled seafood.  Yummy!!!

We ate lunch in the condo every day.  This is my favorite turkey wrap.

This was the biggest WW joke of all.  I got a condo on the first floor so we would not have to wait for the elevator.  Well the joke was on us.  The beach is on the basement level on the back side of the condo.  The lobby is on the ground floor, our rooms were on the first floor.  I was right, we never had to wait for an elevator because our rooms were not accessible to the elevator.  Our room was right up at the top of those stairs to the right.  Yep....all of that junk we took and bought, we had to haul up those stairs.  Gave my calves a workout.

And with all of that being said.................I had a weight loss this week!!!!!  YEA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.