Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Diet Coke Chicken

today I made this, they serve it in a local restaurant here and shared the recipe.
I was making it for my family so I used 2 pks of Chicken tenderloins.

Chicken tenderloins, browned
1/2 cup ketchup
1 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
1 can diet coke

In large skillet brown chicken using Pam Olive oil spray, salt and pepper. comvine wet ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally, making sure when the liquid cooks out it does not stick. YUMMY!!! Sorta gives it a BBQ flavor.

Again, I counted the chicken tenders I ate and ketchup as my points. I really need to figure out the recipe builder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.