Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Week 2 - Total of 10 pounds down!!!


I was so nervous and frustrated this week. We were out of town last weekend and even though I stayed within my points, I ate alot of rich things and did not walk as much. There were days that I got really frustrated. I felt like I was STARVING, but really what I was doing was craving. I LOVE sweets! I could eat them all of the time, day - noon - and night!. I need to find some foods to help curb that sweet tooth.

Anyway, I was very proud when I had lost 3.8 pounds for a total of 10 pounds. It is amazing how that little star makes you feel.

My first goal reward is to be able to go horseback riding. I can't wait! Hopefully in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.