Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tim Hawkins in Concert

Last night we saw Tim Hawkins, Christian comedian, at Central Church.  He was hilarious.  I knew that I liked his videos, but it was non stop belly laughs for the whole 2 1/2 hours.

It was sold out and we had gotten premium VIP seats...well worth the few extra dollars.  We were 4th row on the center aisle.  When he first came out, he was talking and I was trying to take a picture, and he pointed straight at me and said "Hey Lady, you with the iPhone, I am standing right here!"....I was so embarrassed, I buried my face in Dwayne's shoulder.

Then at the end of the evening, he was going his 70's songs in 6 minutes.....when he got to the part of Olivia Newton John's "I Honestly Love You", he came right up the middle eye looking directly at me it was  hilarious, he sang right to me and then High Fived me when he was done!  I loved it.

I cannot wait to go see him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.