Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Enchanted Forest with Noah and Hunter

 Merry Christmas

Sarah and I took Noah and Hunter to the Pink Palace Museum to see the Enchanted Forest. 




I always loved the penguins and the "ice" when I was a little girl.

when I saw this igloo and the penguins putting on the bricks, I was immediately taken back to my childhood.  I remember loving this scene.  The museum staff said that it was indeed the same animated set from back at the old Goldsmith's downtown.

such sweet brothers

they were quite "enchanted"

here they are sitting on a snow bank in front of a bear.....that's painted like a zebra (crazy I know).  I guess you would call it a Ze-bear - ha!




Hunter LOVED the train

right down from the train, I could see what looked like a little house.  I thought I could see Santa's boots.  We started heading that way.  There was absolutely no one else in the Enchanted Forest at the time we were there.  Hunter finally caught a glimpse of Santa and dove under the velvet ropes.  Sarah and I were both yelling "Hunter, get back here", "Hunter, we gotta sign in", "Hunter stop".  Well Santa heard all of this and reached his hands out and said "It's ok Hunter, come see Santa".  I don't know who was more excited that Santa knew who they were.....me or Noah.  We both were like Santa knows him!  It was the sweetest thing ever.

Hunter just talked and talked and talked.

I love this Santa, by the way.

isn't that sweet!



so while we were picking out their pictures, Hunter jumped down and started rocking on Santa's rocking horse....he called out "Hey look Santa, I'm a Cowboy".  It was precious.  Santa even said "Be careful Hunter" when he was rocking too big. 





Noah, Hunter and the snowman (Dwayne - Peepaw, being an old man now thought it was Frosty, but this generation called him Olaf from Frozen).



see it is a Ze-bear.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.