Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Our New Camera

Dwayne said we could use our Christmas money from Daddy and Marilyn to buy a new camera.  I love it!!!!  It is a Nikon L330.......I don't guess it is very fancy if you are a photographer, but it is so much more than my Kodak Easy Share that I have had for years. 

Here are a couple of pictures that I took tonight....Skipper and his dirty little face, and Annabeth looking over the fridge door.  She really did not want her picture taken and the kitchen is a mess, but she is beautiful and the kitchen can wait, so here you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.