Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Out of the Hospital and Back in the Saddle


I ate whatever they brought me in the hospital, but I faithfully tracked every single bite. I at least thought about what I was eating. In the process of being in the hospital, I missed my weigh in day. I went today to be weighed, and have now lost a total of 10.8 pounds.

I am glad about that, but, of course, me being the glass half empty kind of girl, now I am thinking about all of the IV fluid I got that went right through me and how this is probably still not a real reflection of my weight loss. Oh well, the numbers are down so that is what matters. I followed the plan, tracked what I ate, and am now on to day 2 of limiting my diet coke intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.