Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, August 19, 2011

And We're Off!


It has been a very good week. I lost 7 pounds!!! Yea, I'm a Loser! I am trying not to pat myself on the back too much because I realize that you always lose alot the first couple of weeks from excess water and such, but I also need to see the "glass half full" and be proud of the work I have done. It has not been easy. Old habits are hard to break.

My biggest downfall is sweets. A handfull of cookies will usually fix most anything, just ask any little child. Not really, though. It just makes me feel more guilty. This week, I have done well eating lots of fruit and peanut butter (yuk, if you know me), but it has satisfied my sweet tooth.

It is on to week 2, my lunch is packed for work tomorrow and I am ready to go. Just gotta stick with it, plan, go to the grocery, track my intake, and soon I will start the water, but not quite there yet, but it will come. One day at a time.

just kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.