Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Annabeth's Birthday Cupcakes



I did very well "points-wise" at Annabeth's birthday party. We had cupcakes. I thought it would be good because they are very IN right now and also it would be portion control for me. A piece of cake for me is more like a hunk of cake. I did not eat ice cream, although I did buy the individual containers for portion control there too. I had a large bowl of berries, so I had 1 cupcake and a large serving of berries. It was very nice and I had the will power to resist. Unfortunately, there are left over cupcakes. I am giving them away left and right. Anyone want a cupcake?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.