Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Monday, December 19, 2022

My friend Joyce

I have a friend at work Joyce.  We have worked together for over 20 years. In May of this year, her husband (Dwayne's age) passed away suddenly of a heart attack.  It has been a tough year for her.  She is building a house in Indiana and will be moving in the spring of 2023 when the home is built.  That is where her son and grandson live, so it is where her heart is.  We had lunch last week and she got me this.  She knows me so well.  I love the movie Elf and these are my 2 favorite sayings from the movie besides (after a long burp from someone, saying "Did you hear that???").

I will miss you Joycie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.