Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Missing Momma - How can it be 13 years already??

 I cannot believe Momma passed away 13 years ago.  Wow....seems like a lifetime ago and yet only yesterday.  I am posting this video link so I never forget about it.  Christmas is just a few days away and it was her favorite holiday.  She loved it.  Oh, how I miss her laughter.

Someone is Missing This Christmas - Video Link

She asked me to take this picture of her when she was at home on hospice.  She called the kids her "bed bugs".


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.