Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas Morning - Just us

Good Morning Sunshine

I always tease that they never take a picture of me....I see why now, ha!!!  If you look behind me, you can see the ipad up in the air.  I am grateful for technology so we could facetime Sarah.  She has to work at noon on Christmas day, so she could not be here but wanted to be a part of us opening gifts.  I sure miss my sweet girl and her little family.  

Austin's crazy self

Santa needed a bit of help this year with the stockings.

Mrs. Clause helped fill them, with her Queen Size Stockings, of course.

Annabeth doing her best Elizabeth Walton impression.  It was cold enough, she needed that flannel gown.  The temp was negative 1 and felt like -14.

I love the drawing, until Annabeth told her that he was writing "To:  Kay" and accidentally wrote "TOO".....that boy~!

OK, so long story short, Austin use to work at Bath and Body Works.  Back 7 or so years ago a new scent came out called A Thousand Wishes.  I had always gotten the beachy, pear, coconut scents, but I was interested in the new scent because it was in all of the ads and specials.  I asked Austin what did it smell like and he said "A Thousand Buttholes".  ha!!!  So that is what he got me in Body Butta!!!  He said he had to explain to his teaching assistant why she might find the word "buttholes" on the label printer, ha!!!  He is a mess.......AND...........he got me an iPad.  I have always wanted one, but hated to spend the money on one.  We don't really do big gifts for each other or even our kids, but this was a very special surprise.  He said next year to expect shower gel.

Lexi was in charge of trash

and by 2 p.m. on Christmas day, it was all cleaned up, light and airy.  I love putting it up before Halloween, but when it is done, it is done.  

And it is not really even done.  We still will have Christmas with Daddy and Rhonda, just without a tree I guess.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.