Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, December 9, 2022

Do Not Get Your Hair Cut!!!!! STOP and Read this the next time you think it is a good idea.


So, I am sick of my hair.  It is long and stringy and getting grey and I am round and fluffy and I have great big googly eye brows and it has rained for days and days.....so what do I decide to do???  Get a haircut.  Dwayne tried to talk me out of it, but I did not listen.  Maybe I will listen (or read this) the next time I decide to get it cut. 

My face looks even more round.  I feel like I have Captain Kangaroo Side burns.  It itches my neck.  My bangs are way too short and there are layers all over.  The hairdresser said you can still put it in a ponytail...NOT!!!    I hate it, but it is hair and it will grow back.  

This was the inspiration picture.  Not quite the same.

UPDATE:  It has been a few days since the haircut.  I like it a tiny bit better, but not much.  The good ole car selfie.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.