Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Week 6 - Down 2.4 pounds

This is really happening!!!  So excited.

Austin is one of my biggest encouragers in this weightloss journey.  Every time he stops by to visit, he goes to my room to look at my jars to see my progress.  It is funny, gives a whole new meaning to "Mom is losing her marbles!!!!!"

As I took Dallas to bed last night, he was sound asleep and boy was he heavy.  I thought my goodness, he is getting so big!!!!  Today I weighed him and he weighed 20.2 pounds.  That is essentially how much weight I have lost.  I was carrying that around every minute of every day.  How much easier will it be to get around without the extra weight.  I am praying that I can stay on track and stay committed to getting healthier.

20.2 pound baby
20.6 pounds lost since joining Weight Watchers

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.