Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Grandparents Day at Oak Elementary School

Today was Grandparent's Day at Oak.  Thankfully, Dwayne and I were both able to go.  It seemed like such a fun thing, then laying in bed last night, it dawned on me that I was gonna be there with a bunch of OLD PEOPLE!!!!  I am WAY to young to be a grandmother.  I guess I am in good company, ha!!!
This is the one who started it all....because of him, I became a Mimi.

Noah has shortened PeePaw to just "Peep" these days............they are best buds.  Noah loves Spy Kids, so Dwayne "activated him" before he went to school today.  I don't even know what that means, but they love to play.

100's Day at school is the 100th day of the school year.  He has 100 pins on his shirt.  Hopefully, today will NOT be the day he learnes how to open safety pins.

Noah and his friend Ethan............Ethan had 100 dots on his shirt.

Noah and Lucas...........Lucas had 100 stickers on his shirt.....well, he started out with 100, but they were falling off.  Noah was so sweet picking them up and helping him try to get them to stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.