Just our family

Just our family

More like the REAL us

More like the REAL us

Always Laughing

Always Laughing
My photo
I am a wife and mother of three great kids, Sarah, Austin and Annabeth. Mimi to three sweet grandsons, Noah and Hunter, and Dallas. I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit of a large inner city hospital. So, sit back and relax, this is the story of our family.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 4 - The shirt

So this week, once again, the heat index was 113 degrees so the did not have practice.  I was quite relieved, but at the same time, I am afraid I am getting behind.  Even though I still walk alone, without the other people there, I keep my own slower pace than when I am with the other runners.  Oh well, hoping it will cool off one of these days, in the meantime, I am trudging along.

The shirts are cute.  Very girlie and pink and fitted!  The sides have an inset that has lips, lipstick, heels....all very girlie.  The only problem is that the largest shirt that they sold is too tight for me.  UGHHH!!!  It just goes to show that maybe I am not meant for this.  I don't know, I cried when I was leaving Shelby Farms knowing that it would never fit.  We are supposed to wear it to the 5K and I want to be like every one else.  It just makes me sad.  I am a plus size woman trying to get into shape and am having a very difficult time finding tech wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

.

.